Thursday 5 November 2015

158: Bryan Trefoil's 8th Rezday party

Alex Thaub and I had the pleasure of attending a small party for Bryan Trefoil's 8th Rezday last night. It was hosted at the estate of Dillon Mays and Bobby Mays ... and put together by Bryan's good friend Novs Morlim, as near as I could tell, who also had a hand in putting together an interesting gift for Bryan. Bryan's always had an interest in bodybuilders and everyone was asked to attend in a posing suit and
shaved -- just like a competition. We were also requested to, one by one, give Bryan a lap dance using the animations in the pink chair that Novs provided.
   I didn't manage to get any pictures of the lap dances -- I was too busy motorboating the rezday boy LOL -- so that will just have to be the subject of your prurient imaginations. Indeed, my photographic skills were more useless than usual, even by my low standards ... I didn't manage to get a good close-up of Bryan himself or hardly anyone else, it
seems. Nor did I manage a photo of Bobby's' gift, a huge muscle monster with an enormous -- towel holder. But I approached Bryan about doing an interview with me to perhaps get an idea of some of the wisdom that's accumulated in those eight years, and I'll bring that to you at a near point. There were a lot of interesting folks at the party that may well form the subject of future interviews. I can just name-check the other guests that were there when Alex and I arrived: my friends Joseph 
Nussbaum and Marly Moon, Gargieux, and Jarvis Randtalirantaralundar. Beautifully decorated, a lovely surrounding, nice people, well-chosen music, lots of muscle on display, and a good time was had by all!













No comments:

Post a Comment