Sunday 31 May 2015

137: Club Omega opens Monday at Gay Fun World

Ricogenu Bluestar gave me some advance information the other day and asked me to pass it along to you -- he has a new club opening on Monday in the Gay Fun World complex, CLUB OMEGA.
   I went and toured the build in its empty state -- it looks elegant and should be a good backdrop for all the sexy visitors. You'll find the club HERE, and after you use that SLURL you'll find yourself at the top of a set of stairs. Head downstairs, through the corridors, and you'll find it easily.
   The people behind the
new club are Rico himself, of course, and his sim manager Astanias Jayaram. For the grand opening your host will be Joe Lycomedes and DJ duties will be handled by Herr Direktor. And there will be L$1500 on the board for the sexiest in leather ... now I KNOW you have that outfit ready to go.

For ease of reference: 
Monday, June 1, 2015, 5 to 7 PM SLT
SLURL is HERE.  

One last thing: If you're opening a club, or if you have an upcoming event you want to promote -- getting in touch with bloggers and telling them about it is a pretty good idea. From our point of view, it's nice to be able to bring people news BEFORE something happens. More than once in the past, I've popped in to SL to get something else done, and in my feed I have five minutes' notice of the opening of a new club. Sure, I go, and I take pictures, and I tell everyone what a good time we all had -- but if I have the chance to tell people before the event, there are more people in the room and we have more fun. So thanks for thinking of me, Rico, and let me tell other club promoters -- it's a good idea to get the word to bloggers before the event. Because you get pieces like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment