Friday 2 January 2015

095: The soft launch of Radio Mosaic at the Grindery

Last night I got word that there was a party at The Grindery to celebrate the "soft launch" of a new project by two of my favourite Second Life DJs, Cupric Router and Hotboy Lockjaw: Radio Mosaic.  Now, I'm not up on how these things work, and I said as much to Coop Router -- so he promised me an interview later on in the week in which he'll explain it all to me in words of one
syllable LOL.
     In the meantime, I figured out this much: these two DJs have put together a music channel (Radio Mosaic) that you can find at
and if last night's sets were any example, this is going to be where you want to set the stream on your parcel. Coop and Hottie are well known for providing
banging dance tracks, so that's set; they're also promising all kinds of musical genres and "Eclectic Listening".
     Like I said, I don't have all the details yet; they have big plans for this channel and I will get more of the details when I sit down with Coop later on in the week. In the meantime, as you can imagine, the guys went out of their way to give us a taste of some very, very tasty dance
music. As you can see by the party, everyone had a great time!























No comments:

Post a Comment