Saturday 21 June 2014

031: A relaxing hour at Arcadia Beach

Sometimes you want to be in the middle of the action, and sometimes -- sometimes you just want to lie on the beach and have a nice conversation. That's why I was glad to be introduced to the pleasures of Arcadia Beach, which I've unaccountably overlooked in the last couple of years. It's a simple and pretty location; plenty of interesting things to do if you're so inclined, and if you're feeling lazy, like I was yesterday afternoon, it's very satisfying to simply recline on the beach loungers, work on your tan, and gossip.  Arcadia is clothing-optional so if you don't want to see the more interesting body parts, don't enlarge the photographs.

The people whom I have to thank for my pleasant afternoon are, first photo above from left to right, Scylo77 Resident, Carl Wilder, (that's me in the blue trunks), Alex Thaub, Eon Starfall, and Chad Deischer. As you can see, if you simply want to relax and be surrounded by handsome men, Arcadia Beach is a good place to spend the afternoon! (The second photograph is, left to right, Carl, me, and Alex.)

No comments:

Post a Comment